Young Carers Sessional Worker
Organises and assists at young carers groups. Also assists in the co-ordination of the Adult Befrienders.
Carers Training Co-ordinator
This post is funded by the Big Lottery.
The main aims of the post are to:-
1. co-ordinate and evaluate a programme of carers training sessions throughout Forth Valley for carers over the age of 50 who are newly identified in their caring role.
2. encourage and support carers over 50 to identify their training needs and attend any relevant courses to support them in their caring role and promote their health and wellbeing.
3. publicise and promote the training to carers over 50 in Forth Valley
Carers Training & Development Co-ordinator
The Carers Training & Development Co-ordinator is part of the NHS Carers Information Strategy Project and this post aims to:-
- develop, co-ordinate and evaluate a programme of carers training sessions throughout Forth Valley
- encourage and support carers to identify their training needs and attend any relevant courses to support them in their caring role and promote their health and wellbeing
- publicise and promote the training to carers and professionals working with carers in Forth Valley
Acting Centre Manager
Responsible for the management of the Carers Centre, the Befriending Project, the Young Carers Project and the Alloa Carers Office. Facilitates the Falkirk Carers Forum.
Information & Development Worker (Clacks)
Provides support, advice and information to carers in Clackmannanshire.
Carers Health Liaison Worker
Works as part of the NHS Carers Information Strategy team which works with NHS staff to increase the awareness of the needs of carers, to identify hidden carers and provide information and training to support them in their carers role.
Donna works within the Forth Valley hospitals.
Carers Health Liaison Community Worker (Falkirk)
The Carers Health Liaison Community Worker is part of the NHS Carers Information Strategy Project and this post aims to:-
- raise awareness of the needs of carers with NHS community based staff
- inform carers of their potential right to a Carers Assessment
- provide identified carers with information and support, or refer on as required
- promote the principle that carers are recognised and treated as key partners in the provision of care
Young Carers Worker
Oversees Young Carers Project, supporting Young Carers through groups and individual contact.
Young Carers Workers
There are currently 3 Young Carers Workers post being advertised. Please check www.goodmoves.org.uk for details then.