Help reach carers across the whole community
NHS Employers and Carers Trust produced flu campaign guidance and resources in 2014. Carers Trust also produced a set of resources aimed to be used by a wide range of organisations to as well as individuals to encourage flu vaccination uptake among carers. The resources also encourage carers to get in touch with Carers Trust for details of their local carer service.
The Word versions of each resource were designed to be customised to include your organisation’s own logo.
- Flu vaccination flyer to give to carers
- Flu vaccination flyer to give to carers (customisable)
- Frequently asked questions on how to help carers during the flu campaign
- Frequently asked questions on how to help carers during the flu campaign (customisable)
- Key messages to give to carers about having a flu jab
- Key messages to give to carers about having a flu jab (customisable)
- Sample tweets for flu jab campaign aimed at carers
- Flu jab campaign poster - size A3
- Flu jab campaign poster - size A4
For more information about the Flu Vaccination Campaign for Carers, please email Carers Trust.