Leaflets and poster templates promoting Triangle of Care
Network Partners, carers’ organisations and mental health service providers can now promote the Triangle of Care to carers, professionals and service users with these specially designed leaflets and posters.
The leaflets and posters include:
- Benefits of the Triangle of Care leaflet for carers
- Benefits of the Triangle of Care leaflet for professionals
- Benefits of the Triangle of Care leaflet for service users
- A4 promotional poster
- A3 promotional poster
These leaflets and posters can be downloaded and used locally as there is space for contact details and an organisation’s logo to promote the national messages of the Triangle of Care project.
In addition services who are implementing the Triangle of Care and are considering how to measure outcomes from implementation may benefit from the Outcomes Briefing which has been developed in consultation with all services who are currently working on the Triangle of Care in mental health.
Triangle of Care Learning Event Presentations
Carers Trust's second learning event took place on 28 April 2016, bringing together mental health services, carers, Network Partners and third sector organisations to look at the progress Triangle of Care has made and how this can be sustained.
All the presenters have agreed to share their presentations and they can be found below.
Carers Trust held a Triangle of Care Learning Event in May 2013 in Manchester. The event brought together statutory mental health providers, third sector organisations, Network Partners and carers to share good practice, learn more about implementing the Triangle of Care in their organisation and how to work in partnership to achieve implementation.
All the presenters and workshop leads, kindly agreed to share their presentations after the event.
- Carer involvement - being the critical friend / active partner
- Developing an effective carers leads network
- Confidentiality and the Triangle of Care (part 1)
- Confidentiality and the Triangle of Care (part 2)
- Family work workshop TOC conference
- An overview of a pilot project to provide family meetings in Newcastle
- Acute carers recovery worker: learning from an initial pilot
- Implementing the Triangle of Care - a ground up approach
- A journey to achieving the Triangle of Care at Oxleas
- Triangle of Care - the Pennine Way
- Developing the Triangle of Care in Somerset
- Implementing Triangle of Care in a High Secure Setting
The following documents have been created for the benefit of carers and professional service providers: