The Engaging with Pharmacies toolkit is aimed at young carer services to support them to work collaboratively with pharmacies. It draws on the Young Carers Pharmacy Project that took place between 2014 and 2016. This was delivered by Carers Trust Network Partner Salford Carers Centre as one of Carers Trust’s Innovation Generation projects.
Download the following resources:
- Engaging with Pharmacies: a Toolkit for Young Carer Services
- Young Carers Authorisation Form
- Do you look after someone in your family who is ill or disabled? A poster (availalble as A4and available as A5)) setting out how pharmacies can support young carers and families.
- The Role of the Carers' Champion. (PDF, 142KB)
- The Young Carers Pharmacy Project Learning Report.
- The Young Carer Pharmacy Project: Evaluation Report. (PDF, 1743KB)